Welcome to Our
Great Lakes Regional
May 19, 20, 21
The 12th Annual Great Lakes Regional is a Tier 3 match
This event is held at our outdoor range located at: 700 W. Kinney Rd Munger Mi. 48747
- This match consists of 10 fun and challenging stages
- Competitors will complete this match in one day
- Competitors will shoot until about 11:30 when we will take a lunch break and then continue to finish the remaining stages after lunch.
- We are able to host over 100 shooters per day; Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You will be squadding yourselves during registration, all squad changes the day of the match will need to be approved by match staff.
- Registration cut off is May 13.
- Registration fee increases to $125 after April 19
- There is no guarantee of a shirt after April 19
- No refunds will be processed for cancellations after April 19
Michigan weather can be beautiful this time of the year, it could be cool and wet or warm and dry, so be prepared for all temps and weather types.
Registration opens at 8:00AM
Shooters meeting at 8:45AM
Shooting starts at 9:00AM
All registration will be done the morning that you shoot. When you arrive that morning, please get geared up (gun, holster and vest) and go through equipment check prior to registration. There will be a safe area near registration to use for gearing up.
What's Going On?
If you are interested in making it a family vacation weekend, we have found this useful link for you to use so that you can see what is going on in our area. Go Great Lakes Bay Events - Whether you are looking to sample beers at an expo, go to a city wide garage sale, learn about endangered species at a zoo, get some culture with art and/or music, or even run a race, this link will help you find out what is going on in our area.